The deal is, I have to post five things about me that you don't already know then pass this along to five other bloggers. Since I usually don't talk about myself on here, this should be relatively easy--LOL.
OK, so without much further ado, let's get this started in here!!
1. Unlike my Dreamer, I do watch porn occasionally. Don't judge! I'm married to a cop and sometimes need...Anyway. But not the disgusting or cheesy stuff (is there such a thing as non-cheesy porn?). Most like semi-hard core. No pun intended.
2. I am terrified of heights. Its gotten worse with age, too. My pregnancy with Little Man threw me off-kilter and I'll sometimes get vertigo on a staircase landing. It also causes problems when driving over high bridges. I definitely live in the wrong state for this.
3. I am an exhibitionist. I have been since I was little. I love showing off my body. I have learned, however, that my husband doesn't approve. Especially after I proudly showed him my pic on Boob Emancipation last fall. Then last month he found a pic of me on someone's HNT (damn you, tmp files!). Now, I see his point but there were no names or faces attached to these pics and they WERE in good taste. Also, I was VERY thrilled with the comments I received! Me? Hot? WOW!!! *sigh Oh well. I guess I'll just keep that side of me inside.
4. You probably already know this, but my boys rule my world. I love my three sons more than life itself. I always wanted five boys but the ex got snipped after two and the cop and I can't seem to have another one. I would love to have at least one more child, preferrably a boy, but I think I could handle a girl at this age.
5. I am a boy friend. I don't have any girlfriends that I can confide my deepest, darkest to. I wish I did, but I don't. In my job in the military, I was one of the first females so all my friends were guys. It seems to have stayed that way. I do find them less judgmental than most women I know, but I wish I had a girlfriend to talk to. To go to coffee with, to call in the middle of the night when I wake up silently screaming, to just talk to.
So, there you go! Now, I pass this lovely award to Martie, Potty Mouth, Badnabes, Aunt Becky, and Holly. I love everyone on my blog roll but besides those already mentioned in my opening, I absolutely ADORE these five!!
Now, I have to go make breakfast for my men.....