So, before I write my post I have to follow the rules. Seven things about myself I have to spill and then award this to 15 bloggers. BUT, like Stacy, I'm breaking the rules. I'm just gonna send it to how ever many I want!! I hope the blog gods don't get angry...
Hmmm, seven things. I just wrote the five and I'm such an introvert....Seven more? Well, ok then...
7) I'm ADHD. Seriously. Diagnosed and everything. When they joke about shiny objects and blondes? That's me. I start one project then see another one and stop what I'm doing to start something else. Thank God for self-medication.
6) I get bored very easily. With movies, shows, people. If a movie doesn't catch me in the first three minutes, I'll turn it off. Honestly. Three minutes. Even shorter with people.
5) I can look right at someone talking to me and not hear a word. Again, if you don't grab my interest in the first three words out of your mouth, I've got better things to do with my time. Drives my friends fucking batty.
4) I'm also OCD. It's worse than routine. When I do things, I do them in a certain order. Always.
3) I procrastinate. I can't do piecemeal work. I will let it pile up and then do it all at once, the closer to the deadline the better for me.
2) I'm actually a very serious person. But I have this incredible wild side. Dual personality, I guess. The Gemini in me.
1) I'm probably one of the most honest people you could ever meet. Unless it's going to really hurt someone's feelings or destroy a life, I always tell the truth. Sometimes, brutally but that's unintentional. If you ask me if your ass looks fat in a pair of jeans, I will tell you, "Abso-fucking-lutely." Because if you ask, then you already know it does.
So there, now you know EVERYTHING about me...well, maybe not everything but I know a couple of people on my blog roll do!!
So, onto the award...Let's see, I think ALL my blog roll folks are beautiful so I can't just pick a couple!! So, I'm going to cheat here...If you're on my blog roll, GRAB THAT AWARD!! I love you all!!!
And yes, the pole makes her look fat....